870459 (Size 15mm)
870480 (Size 21mm)
RRP $16.55 NZD
Unimom nipple shields are made of thin soft silicone that does not interfere with stimulation. These are an effective breastfeeding aid when nipples are flat, sensitive or wounded, for feeding a premature, small or ill infant, or when trying to wean a bottle fed baby back to the breast.
Directions for use
- These are presterilised for the first use.
- Rub some breast milk on the nipple shield.
- Place the shield on your nipple with the larger curved side facing down toward baby's chin.
- Press it down and smooth the edges with your fingers.
- While the nipple shield is being used exclusively, it is recommended to express once a day.
- Do not use microwave to sterlise
You need to consider the size of your baby's mouth and the size of your nipple and modify the size to accommodate your nipple. Guidance from your Lactation Consultant or LMC is recommended.