First company to offer a breastfeeding code compliant product to NZ and Australian market.
In 2010, Unimom NZ, due to a Midwifes passion to promote breast feeding, became the first breastfeeding code compliant breast pump range on the NZ market to be approved by Kiwi Health professionals including, Lactation Consultants and Midwives. It is an honor to be trusted by you.
We have always worked hard to keep our pricing extremely low to enable all NZ families to afford high quality. This was our mission from the start which has made us the most affordable, top end breastfeeding brand in NZ.
Unimom is now used in 10 hospitals around NZ, stocked or hired out by a large range of Lactation Consultants or Midwives and sold in a very large range of pharmacies and mother and baby shops. We continue to support many breastfeeding organisations and families in need. Unimom is helping mums nationwide and worldwide!
why choose unimom?
- Bisophenol A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Fully closed, hygienic milk backflow protection system. Giving 100% protection from contamination of the pump or milk. Not just a filter but a proper inbuilt , fully sealed system for safer hygiene.
Some brands consider these ‘new’ features, but it has always been the way we make our products.
Safe for mothers and babies.
- A range of breast flange sizing including 24mm, 27mm and 30mm
- Comes as a double breast pump which can also be used as a single to meet a variety of needs.
- Less parts to clean
- Easy to use
- Robust but compact
- Very comfortable
- Unimom is backed by a 1 year warranty with full support and customer service during and beyond the warranty period.
Feedback has been outstanding from NZ mums over the years, proving Unimom to produce better results for mums than other breast pump brands that are in the thousands of dollars price range! Take a look at just a snapshot summary of the thousands of rave reviews HERE
Also one of our wonderful stories from a super mum expressing for her children who had cleft palates, using our Unimom Forte breast pump HERE
have Unimom in your hospital or clinic today
Our hospital grade pump Forte is:
Autoclave sterilisation compatible shield kits
Contact us today and we will provide you with all the information and documents you need to use Unimom in your hospital or clinic.
Come on board with us to encourage and help NZ families and keep breast milk the number one choice.
09 421 0254